A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai (DXB), United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accounts Assistant”.
Company Name: Negma Group
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CMA
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CMA
Experience: 1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required
1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 4,000 AED – 6,000 AED
4,000 AED – 6,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Maintain the Stock Reconciliations.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.