A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Company Name: CAD Gulf Middle East
CAD Gulf Middle East
Qualification: Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW
Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 4,000 AED – 6,000 AED
4,000 AED – 6,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Timely payment of salaries to all employees.
- Review of payment files and upload and approve payment files on the bank portal.
- Responsible for staff benefits accounting.
- Manpower cost allocation for various projects.
- Quarterly reconciliation of staff benefits and all GLs related to payroll.
- Identifying differences and accounting for the same.
- Ensuring various requirements from management and auditors related to payroll.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.