A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Company Name: Mech-Tron Middle East
Mech-Tron Middle East
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA | CMA
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA | CMA
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 5,000 AED – 6,000 AED
5,000 AED – 6,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries.
- Examining expenses submitted by employees.
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable.
- Creating company financial reports with the above information included.
- Analyzing data collected in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health.
- Analyzing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue.
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organize data.
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity, and cash flow.
- Establish and maintain data files and records to document transactions.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.