A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Company Name: Dentel Center Abu Dhabi
Dentel Center Abu Dhabi
Qualification: Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW
Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 6,000 AED – 8,000 AED
6,000 AED – 8,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales, and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts, and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily posts and answering any queries.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
- Knowledge in Tax or Vat preparation.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Establish and maintain data files and records to document transactions.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.