A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Company Name: Al Bairaq Electro Mechanical Works
Al Bairaq Electro Mechanical Works
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | CMA | ICAEW | CA
ACCA | CPA | CMA | ICAEW | CA
Experience: 3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 6,000 AED – 8,000 AED
6,000 AED – 8,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Book bills to the expense/cost account with supporting documentation and manage accounts payable.
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, cheque, and credit card transactions.
- Prepare tailored financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Assist in the revenue clearing process, VAT return filing, and audits.
- Invoice and payment handling and bank reconciliation.
- Compile and analyze financial statements.
- Manage budgeting and forecasting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the construction/related industry.
- Proficient in using TALLY and MS Excel.
- Strong background in VAT and Tax Computations.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- A valid UAE driving license is preferred.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.