A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Company Name: Laith AlObaidi Motors Group
Laith AlObaidi Motors Group
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | CA | ICAEW
ACCA | CPA | CA | ICAEW
Experience: 4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 6,000 AED – 8,000 AED Plus Commission
6,000 AED – 8,000 AED Plus Commission
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.