A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Company Name: Uni Build
Qualification: Master Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CMA
Master Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CMA
Experience: 3 – 4 years of Experience Required
3 – 4 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 4,000 AED – 5,000 AED
4,000 AED – 5,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Understanding of agreements, Quotation negotiation, Admin.
- Analyze and forecast financial requirements for the organization.
- Supervise and ensure the efficient working of all financial transactions in the organization.
- Monitor and implement all accounts payable check activation and wire transactions.
- Assist departments in the account reconciliation process on a monthly basis.
- Monitor the authorized account reconciliation process.
- Administer all bank transactions and oversee data recording procedures monthly.
- Analyze different general ledger accounts regularly.
- Develop budgetary plans for processes as per requirement.
- Prepare journal entries and synthesize common ledger for subsidiary accounts.
- Collate bank statements on a monthly basis.
- Monitor account reconciliation, tax, and calculations inclusive of cost accounting.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Should be experienced in TALLY Software.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.