A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Company Name: Dubai Furniture Manufactring Co.
Dubai Furniture Manufactring Co.
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | MBA | MSC
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | MBA | MSC
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 5,000 AED – 6,500 AED
5,000 AED – 6,500 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes/vat and prepare tax/vat returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Proper follow up with auditor and tax filing.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.