A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Company Name: Derby Group of Companies
Derby Group of Companies
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | MBA | CA
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | MBA | CA
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 4,000 AED – 6,000 AED
4,000 AED – 6,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Support Finance Controller with month closure activities.
- To prepare ad hoc reports as and when required by the Finance Controller and/or Finance Manager.
- Monthly returns and analysis to head office.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Train junior staff for areas where they need training.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.