A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Company Name: Mesrkanloo International Exchange
Mesrkanloo International Exchange
Qualification: ACCA, CPA, MBA
ACCA, CPA, MBA
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 4,000 AED – 6,000 AED
4,000 AED – 6,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Handling day to day queries relating to financial matters.
- Preparing cheques and Bank transaction documents.
- Maintaining PDC and Bank loan control.
- Liaison with Banks for limit sanctions and compliance with various debt covenants.
- Handling letters of credit, import, and export documents.
- Assist the offsite team in implementing financial control.
- Maintain VAT records and handing various queries.
- Discussing the cash flow position with the management and advise them on various risk and mitigate risk.
- Discuss a detailed budget with the management.
- Discussing MIS with the management.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.