A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “HR Officer”.
Company Name: Al Masaood
Qualification: Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 3,500 AED – 5,000 AED
3,500 AED – 5,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- HR Administration & Leave Management Process.
- Training & Development across the organization.
- Ensuring the implementation & adherence of various policies, processes, procedures & systems across the organization.
- Manage the transactional elements of HR including HR reporting, maintaining Employee data, and drafting employment contracts, and will assist with the implementation of various HR systems.
- Responsible for HR data analysis such as staff turnover rate, attendance rate so as to manage the team in an effective way.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.