A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Pharmacist”.
Company Name: ASCO Pharma
Qualification: Qualfied Pharmacist with MOH
Qualfied Pharmacist with MOH
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 8,000 AED – 12,000 AED
8,000 AED – 12,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Reviews prescriptions issued by the Physician, or other authorized prescriber to assure accuracy, appropriateness of medication, and determine formulas and ingredients needed.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician prescriptions.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals
- Directs pharmacy workers engaged in mixing, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Answers questions and provides information to pharmacy customers on drug interactions, side effects, dosage, and storage of pharmaceuticals.
- Maintains established procedures concerning quality assurance, the security of controlled substances, and disposal of drugs designated as hazardous waste.
- Enters data such as patient name, prescribed medication, and cost, to maintain pharmacy files, charge system, and inventory.
- Assesses medications to determine identity, purity, and strength.
- Train other medical personnel on matters pertaining to the pharmacy.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.