A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Logistic Regulatory Coordinator”.
Company Name: ASCO Pharma
Qualification: Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 3,000 AED – 5,000 AED
3,000 AED – 5,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Plan and coordinate the transportation of materials and manage the timely flow of customer orders.
- While adhering to policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements, facilitate the shipping and/or receiving of products to and from the warehouse on behalf of customers.
- Organizing either the shipping or receipt of the product or the preparation for delivery of the product to and from the facility with a focus on accuracy, efficiency, and time management.
- Managing the flow of orders requires strong reliance on monitoring and co-ordination of delivery pickup and/or drop-off schedules both manually and with computer programs.
- Adhere to shipping/receiving and regulatory-compliance procedures.
- Comply with laws, regulations, and standards.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs.
- Establish and maintain data files and records to document transactions.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.