A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Assistant Manager Finance”.
Company Name: Al Shamsi Holdings Middle East
Al Shamsi Holdings Middle East
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA | CMA | CFA
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA | CMA | CFA
Experience: 5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 15,000 AED – 20,000 AED
15,000 AED – 20,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial & accounting operations within the companies, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Oversee financial department employees, including assistants and accountants.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports.
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets.
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary.
- Creating company financial reports with the above information included.
- Analyzing data collected in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health.
- Analyzing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue.
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organize data.
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity, and cash flow.
- Establish and maintain data files and records to document transactions.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.