A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Company Name: Abdulwahed Bin SHabib Real Estate
Abdulwahed Bin SHabib Real Estate
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | CIMA | ICAEW | CMA | CA
ACCA | CPA | CIMA | ICAEW | CMA | CA
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 6,000 AED – 7,500 AED
6,000 AED – 7,500 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Review and reconcile the general ledger regularly.
- Contribute to forecasting and budget planning sessions.
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal regulations at all times.
- Uphold the excellent reputation of our firm.
- Maintain constant communication with the senior accountant and our clients.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve shared goals
- Provide financial advice to Management on a monthly basis through analysis of all available records
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.