A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai (DXB), United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Director of Internal Audit”.
Company Name: Dubai Aerospace Enterprise
Dubai Aerospace Enterprise
Qualification: ACCA | CIA | CPA | CA | ACA
ACCA | CIA | CPA | CA | ACA
Experience: 8 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required
8 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 30,000 AED – 40,000 AED
30,000 AED – 40,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Establish and maintain an Enterprise Risk Management Framework and conduct a regular review of the Risk Register.
- Establish and perform a regular review of the Internal Audit Manual.
- Assist in developing and maintaining the Company’s Internal Control Policy.
- Identify and review anti-fraud mitigants, and consider, where necessary, the documentation of Anti-Fraud policy.
- Regularly report to the Audit Committee.
- Detailed planning of internal audits using a risk-based approach and methodology.
- Conduct group-wide internal audits on the processes and controls across finance and operations ensuring that risk and process design are assessed in addition to operating effectiveness.
- Prepare the recommended course of action to address any control weakness or issues and follow up with departments to support them in the implementation of recommendations and/or action plan.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.