A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Assistant Technical Manager”.
Company Name: Hira Walraven
Qualification: Master Degree | Bachelour Degree
Master Degree | Bachelour Degree
Experience: 3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 5,000 AED – 6,500 AED
5,000 AED – 6,500 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Provide technical and engineering support to consultants and contractors for the MEP support system (normal and Seismic) and post-installed anchors through advice and recommendation, design calculations, technical seminars, and training.
- Product specifications identified and developed across key accounts, contractors, and consultants, by developing strong relationships with the technical decision-makers at their offices.
- Establishing a training plan, and conducting in-house and in-field product training for the customers and partners in the region.
- Helping the consultants/Designers in providing value engineering solutions to their inquiries for both MEP and structural services.
- Coordination & communication with sales forces to ensure sales of specified engineering products.
- Willingness to travel across the region and spend time on-site to support local Diamond Walraven activities
- Help the Technical Head in developing and improving the already established technical team, by providing special skills training and continuous support, managing team performance, regular feedback, and appropriate action planning.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.