A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Chief Accountant”.
Company Name: SamTech Middle East
SamTech Middle East
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | CFA | CMA | CA | MBA
ACCA | CPA | CFA | CMA | CA | MBA
Experience: 4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 8,000 AED – 10,000 AED
8,000 AED – 10,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Ensure whether all entries related to JD have posted in software for the month.
- Daily Supplier Payment Planning.
- Handling supplier follow-ups & queries.
- Payment processing and posting.
- Issue of Post-Dated Cheques (Payables).
- Calculation of VAT Payable.
- Preparation VAT Return with General Accountant.
- Preparation of Daily Cash Flow statement.
- Assigning specific work with the deadline to the team members and ensure the same is completed in consultation with the Finance Controller.
- Review and approve Bank Reconciliation Statements prepared by General Accountant and
- Vendor Balance Reconciliation and Aging.
- Assisting Purchasing Officer in Inventory Reconciliation and other related queries.
- Preparation of Bank Letters and Other Correspondence.
- Any other Specific Task assigned by the Finance Manager and the Management.
- Periodic VAT Returns & Payment receipts
- Suppliers’ Balance Confirmations.
- Bank Correspondence Documents with supporting documents, if any.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.