A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Company Name: Professional Accounting Services
Professional Accounting Services
Qualification: ACCA | MBA | M.COM | ICAEW | CPA
ACCA | MBA | M.COM | ICAEW | CPA
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 4,500 AED – 6,500 AED
4,500 AED – 6,500 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Meeting new and existing clients for their business understanding and offering them customized services to cater to their strategic objectives.
- Providing customized accounting and finance services to local (UAE) and international clients.
- Setting up plans with clients to focus on their key strategic risks and challenges and devising controls where necessary.
- Providing expert knowledge on the processing of accounting transactions (with cost centers, profit centers, classes, and geographical locations as applicable) including Sales, Purchases, Incomes, Expenses, Receipts, Payments, Payroll, Inter-Company, Accruals and Prepayments, Capital, Fixed Assets and Depreciation.
- Completing the Month-End closing entries and preparing the monthly reporting pack in accordance with IFRS
- which includes Trial Balance, Profit, and Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, Bank Reconciliation Statements, Inter-Company Reconciliations, Debtors / Creditors listing, other schedules as required.
- Gathering information from local and international subsidiaries and prepared group/consolidated financial reports for internal and external purposes.
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual consolidation and reporting processes at the corporate level, including generation of consolidated Balance Sheets, Income Statements, Comprehensive Income Statements, Statements of Stockholders’ Equity, and Cash Flow Statements.
- Establishing and enhancing MIS and accounting reporting structure.
- Presenting final accounts and projects to the senior management of clients.
- Devising strategies at the team level to ensure timelines are met.
- Ensuring accuracy and completeness of tax accounting in accordance with the business timetable.
- Preparation, validation, and submission of monthly and quarterly VAT returns.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.