A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
Company Name: Carter and White
Carter and White
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | MBA | MSC
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | MBA | MSC
Experience: 5 – 7 years of Experience Required
5 – 7 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
- Provide technical support and advice on Management accountant.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process.
- Provide input into the department’s goal-setting process.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Plan, assign, and review staff’s work.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Liaise with our Financial manager and Accounting manager to improve financial procedures.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.