A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
Company Name: Topaz Energy and Marine
Topaz Energy and Marine
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | MSC
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | MSC
Experience: 1 – 2 years of Experience Required
1 – 2 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 10,500 AED – 13,000 AED
10,500 AED – 13,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Ensure proper GL Accounting and month-end closing entries and complies with relevant IFRS standards.
- Review and check all documents submitted for prepayment, ensure proper accounting, and follow up for final invoices and allocation of prepayments.
- Review and reconcile the RNV account.
- Ensure proper expense accruals and provisions in the books.
- Ensure proper Fixed Asset accounting.
- Support Turkmenistan team with their day-to-day accounting and month closure. Reconciliations and coding. Constant communication to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Act as a back-up for AR accountant when needed.
- Support Finance Controller with month closure activities.
- Complete vessel-wise GL reviews and variance analysis. Action any adjustments during the closing.
- Take the lead during internal and external audits for standalone and consolidated financials
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.