A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
Company Name: Palms Sports LLC
Palms Sports LLC
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | CMA | ICAEW
ACCA | CPA | CMA | ICAEW
Experience: 5 – 6 years of Experience Required
5 – 6 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Prepare accurate and valid sales invoices and submit them to the client on a timely basis.
- Record and reconcile assigned accounts in Oracle.
- Update receivables and related ledgers on a weekly basis and follow up on collection.
- Enter invoices and receipts in Oracle.
- Prepare quotations in a timely manner and follow up with clients.
- Maintain assigned schedules as per Group and audit requirements.
- Ensure business transactions are reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Work closely with team members to assist with the month-end close.
- Assist with the annual audit process including the draft of the financial statements and related notes.
- Research and analyze expense variances for company management.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.