A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
Company Name: SOBHA
Qualification: ACCA | MSC | CPA | ICAEW
ACCA | MSC | CPA | ICAEW
Experience: 4 – 5 years of Experience Required
4 – 5 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 9,000 AED – 10,500 AED + Commission
9,000 AED – 10,500 AED + Commission
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Prepare accurate financial statements and month-end close reports.
- Reconcile accounts, resolving discrepancies, and collaborating across various Finance and non-Finance functions optimally.
- Analyze journals, produce data analysis and reports, and assist with variance analysis.
- Assemble the annual audit information for external auditors.
- As a partner in the accounting process, recommend how to improve efficiency using automation.
- Analyze past performance financial data, and prepare budgets and forecasts for business unit CEO.
- ERP Software experience, Oracle NetSuite, or similar.
- Accounting / Bookkeeping certification or relevant degree.
- PBCS (Hyperion) or similar reporting software experience.
- The calendar is completed to defined dates and quality.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.