A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
Company Name: NMC Health
Qualification: MBA | CPA | ICAEW | ACCA | CIA
MBA | CPA | ICAEW | ACCA | CIA
Experience: 5 – 6 years of Experience Required
5 – 6 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Review of invoices, petty cash, credit cards, & other AP related transaction.
- Keep track and ensure on-time vendor correspondence.
- Facilitate banking related matters
- Supervises and/or participates in the preparation of financial statements and reports. Manages monthly closing of financial records and posting of month-end information related to accounts payable. Provides other reports for internal/external use.
- Suggests/assist in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial process.
- Monitor tasks and responsibilities of the team.
- Keep track of team performance.
- Ensure team responsibilities are performed on time.
- Research and analyze expense variances for company management.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.