A well-known and well-reputed multinational company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Sales Engineer”.
Company Name: Timken Middle East
Timken Middle East
Qualification: MBA | M.COM | BBA | B.COM | MSC
MBA | M.COM | BBA | B.COM | MSC
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 4,000 AED – 5,000 AED
4,000 AED – 5,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Achieve Business Plan objectives for the region.
- Identify key market opportunities for Timken products, and evaluate market potential for the region.
- Sales Plan Execution: Collaborates with managers to develop a customer-based sales plans including sales, won/lost business, pricing plans, new business attainment.
- Build and maintain robust relationships with all authorized distributors and customer personnel. These relationships are critical in defending existing business and gaining access to competitor business.
- Manage Distributors as directed by manager including:
- Analyzing and Setting annual distributor purchase targets;
- Set objectives and strategy with distributors to committing to specific action plans;
- Document all end-user accounts, business potential, buying habits and define a strategy for profit growth;
- Provide training support to industrial distributors in areas of basic technical product knowledge, general good maintenance practices, and product installation, commercial information on applications, target industries, value selling, etc
- Annual Measurement /evaluation of distribution partner performance.
- Extends the range of product or service relationships with major end-use customers to grow revenue.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.