A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Manager Accounts”.
Company Name: SOBHA
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CMA
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CMA
Experience: 5 – 6 years of Experience Required
5 – 6 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Implementing relevant internal accounting and reporting guidelines.
- Compliance with external accounting and accounting regulations.
- Identifying, recommending, and assisting in the implementation of best practices.
- Gain efficiency and drive productivity gains.
- Leading internal control over financial reporting compliance.
- Reporting for accounts receivable for applicable templates.
- Managing a portion of the month-end close process for the accounts receivable area.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.