A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Junior Accountant”.
Company Name: Tiger Group
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | MBA | MSC | M.COM
ACCA | CPA | MBA | MSC | M.COM
Experience: 1 – 2 years of Experience Required
1 – 2 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 3,500 AED – 4,500 AED
3,500 AED – 4,500 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements.
- Analyze and reconcile bank statements and general ledgers.
- Post journal entries for accrued expenses and revenue.
- Maintain and record fixed assets.
- Prepare and file local compliance reporting as necessary.
- Prepare court-mandated annual accounting reports and inventories for client discharges as necessary.
- Act as a liaison for vendors to reconcile any billing discrepancies.
- Actively support the organization’s Emiratisation plans and development initiatives.
- Oversee the payroll and benefits processes in an efficient manner, ensuring all updates and procedures are carried out accurately and in a timely manner; develop a scorecard to measure accuracy.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.