A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Finance Manager”.
Company Name: Union Motors
Qualification: MBA | CPA | ICAEW |CFA | ACCA
MBA | CPA | ICAEW |CFA | ACCA
Experience: 6 – 8 years of Experience Required
6 – 8 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 18,000 AED – 20,000 AED
18,000 AED – 20,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- To supervise day to day operations of all direct reports.
- To administer the development of accounting policies, procedures, and directives
- Ensure compliance of such policies, procedures, and directives throughout all areas of the business.
- Ensure that EOM commitments in terms of revenue finalization, inventory, and cost reporting are completed in an accurate and timely manner and that all reporting deadlines for stake-holders are met.
- To meet with HODs monthly to review departmental P&Ls.
- To manage the Annual Internal Audit and associated reports as well as any Interim Internal Audits.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Facilitate banking related matters
- Research and analyze expense variances for company management.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.