A well-known and well-reputed multinational company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Finance Manager”.
Company Name: Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts
Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts
Qualification: ACCA | MBA | ICAEW | CA | CMA
ACCA | MBA | ICAEW | CA | CMA
Experience: 8 – 10 years of Experience Required | Big 4 Experienced Individual Preffered
8 – 10 years of Experience Required | Big 4 Experienced Individual Preffered
Monthly Salary: 35,000 AED – 40,000 AED
35,000 AED – 40,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 900-1000 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- To supervise day to day operations of all direct reports.
- Ensuring compliance with Jumeirah finance policies and procedures.
- To administer the development of accounting policies, procedures, and directives
- Ensure compliance of such policies, procedures, and directives throughout all areas of the business.
- Ensure that EOM commitments in terms of revenue finalization, inventory, and cost reporting are completed in an accurate and timely manner and that all reporting deadlines for stake-holders are met.
- To meet with HODs monthly to review departmental P&Ls.
- To manage the Annual Internal Audit and associated reports as well as any Interim Internal Audits.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.