A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Finance Executive”.
Company Name: Caparol Paints LLC
Caparol Paints LLC
Qualification: CMA | CPA | ICAEW | MBA | ACCA
CMA | CPA | ICAEW | MBA | ACCA
Experience: 3 – 4 years of Experience Required
3 – 4 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 8,000 AED – 10,000 AED
8,000 AED – 10,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Oversee all day to day Financial accounts across all activities and business.
- Verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling accounts payable and receivable.
- Reconcile bank accounts and general ledger accounts as assigned.
- Supervision of stock reconciliation and other allied activities, fixed assets register and fixed assets acquisition, movements, and disposal procedure.
- Taking ownership of the financial environment, banking, daily cash flow reporting & other daily/weekly ad-hoc reports.
- Manage VAT reporting & make certain strict compliance with FTA requirements.
- Ensure operational compliance with policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Active participation in Statutory & internal audit.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies within the process. Drive any identified business improvements.
- Month-end closing & ad-hoc reports.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.