A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Assistant Manager Administration”.
Company Name: Brothers Gas
Qualification: MBA | M.COM | MSC | B.COM | BSC
MBA | M.COM | MSC | B.COM | BSC
Experience: 5 – 6 years of Experience Required
5 – 6 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 7,000 AED – 8,000 AED
7,000 AED – 8,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Research and analyze expense variances for company management.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.