A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Administrative Assistant”.
Company Name: Ahmed Al Mahmood Group
Ahmed Al Mahmood Group
Qualification: BSC | MSC | M.COM | BBA | MBA
BSC | MSC | M.COM | BBA | MBA
Experience: 1 – 2 years of Experience Required
1 – 2 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 3,000 AED – 3,500 AED
3,000 AED – 3,500 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Hiring, managing, and developing the junior administrative team.
- Research and analyze expense variances for company management.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.