A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Company Name: Nejoum Al Jazeera
Nejoum Al Jazeera
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | CMA | MSC
ACCA | CPA | CMA | MSC
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 4,000 AED – 6,000 AED
4,000 AED – 6,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Preparing monthly Cash-flow statements and monitoring cash-flows.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Transfer monthly balances to General Ledger.
- Prepare the monthly assets addition, disposal, and depreciation.
- Budget preparation.
- Coordination and preparation of government tax reports.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.