A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Company Name: DAR Alreyada Accounting
DAR Alreyada Accounting
Qualification: ACCA | ICAEW | MBA
ACCA | ICAEW | MBA
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 4,000 AED – 5,000 AED
4,000 AED – 5,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- File JV, invoices, and other accounting documents in their respective folders.
- Take charge of all document identification, classification, and filing.
- Conform to company enforced specifications and document control procedures.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.