A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Company Name: Decagon Scaffolding and Engineering LLC
Decagon Scaffolding and Engineering LLC
Qualification: ACCA | MBA (Finance) | CPA | ICAEW
ACCA | MBA (Finance) | CPA | ICAEW
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 4,000 AED – 5,500 AED
4,000 AED – 5,500 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Preparing and maintaining important financial reports.
- Verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling accounts payable and receivable.
- Producing error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Analyzing financial information and summarizing financial status.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.