A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Company Name: Melara Middle East
Melara Middle East
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | MBA | MSC
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | MBA | MSC
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 5,000 AED – 7,000 AED
5,000 AED – 7,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Set up the accounting books and doing all the journal entries and bank reconciliation.
- Maintaining day to day ledger accounts, issuing of invoices, receipts, and other documentation with a view to maintaining accurate accounting.
- Issuing the monthly and annual trial balances.
- Issuing the financial statements (Statement of Financial Position, Profit and Loss Statement, Statement of Retained Earnings, and Statement of Cash Flow) and notes to financial statements and management reports.
- Keeping all the supporting documents related to accounting transactions.
- Keeping an appropriate filing system to support accounting transactions.
- Preparation and filing of VAT returns.
- Assist the Finance Manager in preparing financial forecasts and projections for the company.
- Assist the Finance Manager in preparing financial and operational analysis reports on company performance.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office, Quickbooks, Tally, and other similar software.
- Knowledgeable in Letter of Credits, Bank Guarantee, and other bank transactions.
- Proficient in Cost Accounting.
- Ensuring that general accounting services are provided appropriately.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.