A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Debt Collector”.
Company Name: Masar Medical
Qualification: B.COM | M.COM | BBA | BSC | MBA
B.COM | M.COM | BBA | BSC | MBA
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 3,000 AED – 4,000 AED
3,000 AED – 4,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Ability to understand and translate large amounts of numbers, financial information, negotiate tactfully, and persistently contact people of interest to collect the value owed.
- Provide accurate and timely financial reports for finance managers as required.
- Preparing end of month closures and transaction entries.
- Monitoring of the reconciliations.
- Detecting, analyzing, and proposing solutions for problems.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.