A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Manager Accounts”.
Company Name: Lilypeck International
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | CMA | MBA | ICAEW
ACCA | CPA | CMA | MBA | ICAEW
Experience: 6 – 8 years of Experience Required
6 – 8 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Prepare, maintain, audit, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports including WPS and VAT and tables on a monthly basis.
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, ledgers, cash, and cash equivalents.
- Researching the local market and staying up-to-date on industry trends.
- Negotiating exclusive listing agreements, and purchase and sales agreements.
- Participation in preparation of company budgets.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.