A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Junior Accountant”.
Company Name: Ziad Galadari Group
Ziad Galadari Group
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | MBA
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | MBA
Experience: 1 – 2 years of Experience Required
1 – 2 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 3,000 AED – 4,000 AED
3,000 AED – 4,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Time management, communication, presentation, and communication skills.
- Reconciliation of Inter-Company, Bank & Trade Creditors/Debtors.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.