A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
Company Name: Al Serkal Middle East
Al Serkal Middle East
Qualification: ACCA | ICAEW | CPA | CMA
ACCA | ICAEW | CPA | CMA
Experience: 4 – 5 years of Experience Required
4 – 5 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 10,000 AED – 12,500 AED
10,000 AED – 12,500 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Build and maintain customer relations and provide support to various business units and other departments.
- Performs complex analyses of financial process flow to validate controls, harmonize processes, increase efficiencies, and ensure accuracy of financial transactions.
- Analyze and resolve accounting topics/issues independently and ensure they are aligned with Siemens Financial Reporting Guidelines.
- Review and approve very complex entries in accordance with IFRS.
- Prepare and submit monthly/quarterly/yearly financial statements and analytics within strict timelines.
- Responsible for various reconciliations and resolving accounting issues to reduce variances.
- Coordination and preparation of government tax reports.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.