A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Junior Accountant”.
Company Name: Ibin Sina Medical Centre
Ibin Sina Medical Centre
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | MBA | MSC
ACCA | CPA | MBA | MSC
Experience: 1 – 2 years of Experience Required
1 – 2 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 3,500 AED – 5,000 AED
3,500 AED – 5,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Provide support to various business units and other departments.
- Review International Financial Reporting Standards and implement any necessary changes.
- Performs complex analyses of financial process flow to validate controls, harmonize processes, increase efficiencies, and ensure accuracy of financial transactions.
- Prepare and submit monthly/quarterly/yearly financial statements and analytics within strict timelines.
- Responsible for various reconciliations and resolving accounting issues to reduce variances.
- Coordination and preparation of government tax reports.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.