A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Senior Internal Auditor”.
Company Name: Fakeeh University Hospital
Fakeeh University Hospital
Qualification: CIA | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW
CIA | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW
Experience: 4 – 6 years of Experience Required
4 – 6 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual audit plan and recommend audit areas based on risk and control assessment performed.
- Properly follow the internal audit approach and methodology.
- Assists in the development of an audit approach and testing strategy for the assigned engagement to ensure all key business risks and controls are evaluated.
- Design and develop the audit programs, prepare interview schedules, Conduct interviews, review documents, document process understanding narratives/flow charts.
- To execute the audit fieldwork and submit a progress report to Audit Manager to ensure coverage, information gathered and analysis performed is relevant, adequate and in accordance with approved audit program in line with the IIA Standards, Code of Ethics, audit charter, audit standard, an audit manual.
- Performs the required and suitable analytical procedures to achieve the audit objectives.
- prepare working papers, identify the issues along with the root cause, review and analyze evidence, and document issues and recommendations.
- Prepares Audit reports, expressing an opinion on the adequacy, effectiveness, and efficiency of the operational review, and presents the findings to Audit Manager.
- provide consultancy services such as training on financial controls and systems re-design, process re-design to the client so as to add value and enhance the business operations efficiency and effectiveness.
- Conform to company enforced specifications and document control procedures.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.