A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Manager Accounts”.
Company Name: Abbasi Group Middle East
Abbasi Group Middle East
Qualification: ACCA | ICAEW | CPA | CMA
ACCA | ICAEW | CPA | CMA
Experience: 5 – 7 years of Experience Required
5 – 7 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 18,000 AED – 22,000 AED
18,000 AED – 22,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable.
- Handling cash transactions using the cash registers.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statement.
- Ensure proper management of daily cash accounts.
- Preparation of daily cash flow and send it to the concerns.
- Managing booking keeping and accounting on daily basis related to cash and bank.
- Check, Verify, and process invoices.
- Prepare payments for signature and upload the payments directly wherever it’s applicable.
- Analyze discrepancies and unpaid invoices.
- Prepare monthly corporate card reconciliation.
- Monthly closing of books and monthly MIS reporting.
- Preparing daily operational MIS reports for services sold.
- Assist in preparation of Balance Sheet and Income Statement.
- Assist with cash flow projections.
- Fixed Asset Management for Corporate Office.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.