A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Internal Auditor”.
Company Name: Continental Real Estate
Continental Real Estate
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | CIA | ICAEW
ACCA | CPA | CIA | ICAEW
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 4,500 AED – 6,000 AED
4,500 AED – 6,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Determine the internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain, analyze, and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect the audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality, and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow-up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding the sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards Requirements.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software, and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and regulations.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.