A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Receivable Accountant”.
Company Name: Gulf film
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | ICAEW
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 6,000 AED – 7,500 AED
6,000 AED – 7,500 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Generate Weekly invoices re-insurance correction and reconciliation with the box office records.
- Managing a portion of the month-end close process for the accounts receivable area.
- Reconcile customers’ accounts and provide an accurate statement of account to Line Manager.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, and sales results.
- Company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.