A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Finance Manager”.
Company Name: RFR Group FZC
RFR Group FZC
Qualification: ACCA | MBA (Finance) | CPA | ICAEW
ACCA | MBA (Finance) | CPA | ICAEW
Experience: 6 – 8 years of Experience Required
6 – 8 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 15,000 AED – 18,000 AED
15,000 AED – 18,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advice on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain accurate books and ensure timely monthly reporting
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.