A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Company Name: GADLANG MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANTS
GADLANG MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANTS
Qualification: MBA | CMA | CPA | ICAEW | ACCA
MBA | CMA | CPA | ICAEW | ACCA
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 5,000 AED – 7,000 AED
5,000 AED – 7,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Process and review AR transaction entries in the system and ensure that they are processed and treated according to set accounting guidelines.
- Reconcile customers’ accounts and provide accurate statements of account to the Credit Control unit.
- Generate monthly re-insurance statements and reconcile with the accounting records.
- Handle month-end closing as per the closing schedules for AR.
- UAE Driving License is Mandatory.
- Ideally passionate about the data and analytics industry.
- Research and analyze expense variances for company management.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.