A well-known and well-reputed multinational company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Finance Intern”.
Company Name: GWM | DUBAI
GWM | DUBAI
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA
Experience: 0 – 1 years of Experience Required
0 – 1 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 3,000 AED – 3,500 AED
3,000 AED – 3,500 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 50-100 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Providing support to the Accounts and HR Team.
- Undertaking bookkeeping work and maintaining a database, ensuring that records are complete and current.
- Updating ledgers, researching, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Providing support to the Group CFO and Finance Manager.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Assistance with the preparation of financial reports.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.