A well-known and well-reputed multinational company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Audit Manager”.
Company Name: Grant Thornton Middle East
Grant Thornton Middle East
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA | CMA
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA | CMA
Experience: 8 – 10 years of Experience Required | Big 4 Experienced Individual Preffered
8 – 10 years of Experience Required | Big 4 Experienced Individual Preffered
Monthly Salary: 25,000 AED – 30,000 AED
25,000 AED – 30,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Manage and supervise the execution of external audit engagements of various clients
- Research technical accounting issues and aid in the identification of business development
- Manage client accounts including billing, fee analysis, and new service development
- Work with other managers to help ensure the proper deployment of the audit staff and assist with the career development of team members
- Understand and utilize Grant Thornton’s Audit Methodology
- Knowledge and ability to use proficiently standard office software, including word-processing, databases, and spreadsheets
- Well-developed organization and time management skills, and the ability to work on own initiative, accurately to tight deadlines, and to prioritize between conflicting demands
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills
- Able to good know-how about competitors related to the retail industry.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.