A well-known and well-reputed company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent “Senior Accountant”.
Al Barakah Holdings
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA | CMA
5 – 6 years of Experience Required
15,000 – 20,000 AED
Full Time | Permanent
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the Senior accountant job.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Provide an analysis of cash flow, operating costs, and variances.
- Attend to daily finance and accounting functions of the company.
- Monitoring and liaison for Accounts Payable and Receivables.
- Managing and Coordinating for Trade Finance for Bank Facility Utilization.
- Prepare and submit VAT and other Statutory Compliances.
- Preparation of MIS Reports on Financial Parameters and other Balance Sheet Schedules.
- Prepare forecast and yearly budgets of the company and determine the financial advantages.
- Coordinating with External and Internal Auditors on planning and Finalization Phase of Audit
- The capability of managing and interacting with senior stakeholders.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.
How to Apply?
Please Email your CV/Resume at [email protected]